|Look a bit sourish isn't it?|
|The blueberries are quite big size compare to the usual ones.|
I have a Japanese Cotton Cheesecake in my fridge which I will bring to my friend's house warming party. So I decided, I would make some blueberries jam to go with the cake!
2 cups of fresh Blueberries
3 Tbsp Castor Sugar
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tsp Lemon Rind
1 + 1/2 Tbsp Corn Flour
2 Tbsp Butter
1. Wash and drain blueberries and discard any fruit that is soft or spoil.
2. In a small pot, put all the ingredients in except for the butter and cook under low heat.
3. Blueberries juice will start oozing out and the colour will turn deep purple after about 5-6 minutes of cooking.
4. Transfer it into a clean container and stir in melted butter.
5. Leave to cool, cover and chill in the refridgerator before serving.