After googling around, i found out that its a recipe from the book - 孟老师的100道小蛋糕. The book is quite a hit among bloggers as i have seen many recipes from the book. i have since bought the book and cant wait to try the recipes in it.
|In the oven...|
|I should make a point to clean the sides of the cupcakes, very ugly la..|
Easy Honey Cupcakes
(Adapted from: 孟老师的100道小蛋糕 Teacher Meng's 100 cupcakes)
20gm Corn Oil
2 Whole eggs
20gm Castor Sugar
50gm Cake Flour
1/4 tsp Baking powder
1. Stir honey and corn oil in a double boiler with a spoon till well mix.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together from low to high speed until colour turns pale.
3. Using a spatula, check the consistency of the egg mixture. It should have a ribbon pattern and wont disappear. Beat for another 1 minute.
4. Sieve in cake flour and baking powder and pour in honey and oil mixture. Mix well with a hand whisk.
5. Pour the batter into cupcakes holder till 80% full then rest for 5 minutes.
6. Bake at 150c for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
I dont really understand what the book says in step 3. Thus i beat my eggs till about soft peaks.