Hubby complained today asking me why i always HAVE to put in chocolate chips into my muffin. I told him i need to quickly use them up so i can buy another brand of chocolate chips or another flavour. He said it masked the original flavour of the muffin like the chocolate banana muffin.
Actually another reason is because i am afraid the muffins do not have taste in it so i added it chocolate chips so it would taste better and I was right! It has a very mild peanut butter taste but I still manage to chew on some chunky peanuts.
Very easy recipe as it only uses a hand whisk and rubber spatula. Minimum ingredients too. No pictures as it looks the same because i am using the same muffin cups again! Gotta go to the baking supplies shop and stock up already.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffin
(Adapted from: 孟老师的一百道小蛋糕 Teacher Meng's 100 cupcakes)
2 Whole Eggs
50gm Castor Sugar
50gm Corn Oil
110gm Crunchy Peanut Butter
100gm Cake Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1. Using a hand whisk, whisk eggs and castor sugar. Then add in corn oil and mix well.
2. Add in peanut butter and milk and whisk till liquid form.
3. Sieve in cake flour and baking powder and fold well with a rubber spatula.
4. Scoop the mixture into muffin cups.
5. Bake at 160c in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or till cake is done.